- Information zum Autor
The book covers many projects using most features of the Nucleo-L476RG development board where the full software listings for the STM32CubeIDE are given for each project together with extensive descriptions. The projects range from simple flashing LEDs to more complex projects using modules, devices, and libraries such as GPIO, ADC, DAC, I²C, SPI, LCD, DMA, analogue inputs, power management, X-CUBE-MEMS1 library, DEBUGGING, and others. In addition, several projects are given using the popular Nucleo Expansion Boards. These Expansion Boards plug on top of the Nucleo development boards and provide sensors, relays, accelerometers, gyroscopes, Wi-Fi, and many others. Using an expansion board together with the X-CUBE-MEMS1 library simplifies the task of project development considerably.
All the projects in the book have been tested and are working. The following sub-headings are given for each project: Project Title, Description, Aim, Block Diagram, Circuit Diagram, and Program Listing for the STM32CubeIDE.
In this book you will learn about
- STM32 microcontroller architecture;
- the Nucleo-L476RG development board in projects using the STM32CubeIDE integrated software development tool;
- external and internal interrupts and DMA;
- DEBUG, a program developed using the STM32CubeIDE;
- the MCU in Sleep, Stop, and in Standby modes;
- Nucleo Expansion Boards with the Nucleo development boards.
What you need
- a PC with Internet connection and a USB port;
- STM32CubeIDE software (available at STMicroelectronics website free of charge)
- the project source files, available from the book's webpage hosted by Elektor;
- Nucleo-L476RG development board;
- simple electronic devices such as LEDs, temperature sensor, I²C and SPI chips, and a few more;
- Nucleo Expansion Boards (optional).