- Information zum Autor
With his phenomenally successful Feeling Good: The New Mood Therapy, Dr. David Burns introduced a groundbreaking, drug-free treatment for depression. In this bestselling companion, he reveals powerful new techniques and provides step-by-step exercises that help you cope with the full range of everyday problems.
• Free yourself from fears, phobias, and panic attacks.
• Overcome self-defeating attitudes.
• Discover the five secrets of intimate communication.
• Put an end to marital conflict.
• Conquer procrastination and unleash your potential for success.
With everything you need to know about commonly prescribed psychiatric drugs and anxiety disorders, such as agoraphobia and obsessive-compulsive disorder, this remarkable guide can show you how to feel good about yourself and the people you care about. You will discover that life can be an exhilarating experience.
"A wonderful achievement-the best in its class."-M. Anthony Bates, clinical psychologist at Penn Presbyterian Medical Center in Philadelphia
"Clear, systematic, forceful."-Albert Ellis, PhD, president of the Albert Ellis Institute