- Information zum Autor
Im Sortiment seit:
Kartoniert / Broschiert
O'Reilly UK Ltd.
O'Reilly Media, Inc.
With this book you will:
* Explore how the this binding points to objects based on how the function is called
* Look into the nature of JS objects and why you’d need to point to them
* Learn how developers use the mixin pattern to fake classes in JS
* Examine how JS’s prototype mechanism forms links between objects
* Learn how to move from class/inheritance design to behavior delegation
* Understand how the OLOO (objects-linked-to-other-objects) coding style naturally implements behavior delegation