- Information zum Autor
The same holds true for your entire organization. In Fully Charged, Heike Bruch and Bernd Vogel provide tools and strategies to help you manage your company's collective energy.
First, diagnose your company's "energy state" using the Organizational Energy Matrix. By assessing the intensity (high or low) and the quality (positive or negative) of the energy in your enterprise, you discover which of four energy states your company is experiencing.
Second, move your company out of dangerous states characterized by complacency, cynicism, aggression, withdrawal, and other perils. By applying practices mastered by companies as diverse as Airbus, Novartis, SAP, and Tata Steel, you can shift your firm into a state of high, positive energy--in which everyone is emotionally engaged, mentally alert, and working swiftly and productively toward critical goals.
Practical and backed by extensive research, Fully Charged reveals how to continually refresh your company's energy--so it's always ready to tackle the next period of high demand.
2. Mobilizing Your Organization's Energy: Escaping the Complacency Trap
3. Rebuilding Positive Energy: Escaping the Corrosion Trap
4. Focusing Your Organization's Energy: Escaping the Acceleration Trap
5. Sustaining Energy to Rise Above "Number One": Getting Beyond the Traps
6. Energizing Leaders: A Personal Perspective on Boosting Energy
Appendix How to Assess Your Organization's Energy